Philip Kingsley Treatments Soothing Scalp Mask 2 x 20ml - 25116418333
Benefits: Calms and hydrates dry and stressed scalps Hair Texture: Coarse, Fine, Medium, Naturally Coiled Curls Soothing Weekly Scalp Mask is enriched with cooling Aloe Vera and Menthol, and moisturising Olive Oil to provide immediate and long-lasting comfort. Use Philip Kingsleys calming formula once or twice a week on dry or delicate scalps, and to hydrate after exposure to the sun or cold weather conditions. Key Ingredients: - Aloe helps to condition the scalp via its soothing and calming properties. It can also reduce flaking and itching, and reduce sebum on the scalp. - Menthol is included for its cooling and scalp-stimulating effects. - Olive Oil is a natural moisturiser which can benefit flaking scalps. To use: Dampen hair and apply to the scalp in partings approx. 1(3cm) apart. Work from the front of head to the back. Gently massage in to help soothe the scalp. Leave for 10-20 minutes. Rinse well and follow with the appropriate Philip Kingsley shampoo, conditioner and scalp toner. Soothing Scalp Mask can be used at the same time as applying Elasticizer to the hair for maximum scalp and hair benefits. Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Menthyl PCA, Lactitol, Xylitol, Sodium Benzoate, Polyacrylamide, Polysorbate 20, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Menthol, Allantoin, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Laureth-7, Dipropylene Glycol, Bisabolol. Philip Kingsley cares deeply about the future of our planet. Thats why they chose to manufacture their new beautifully designed bioplastic bottles from sugarcane, which makes an immediate impact on lowering carbon emissions in a big way. Their choice to switch to 100% recyclable bioplastic was driven by the increasingly apparent collective need to face the climate crisis; the process of producing plastic from sugarcane is a carbon-negative one. They have also removed 95% of outer cardboard cartons from their products and are working on the remaining 5%, but in the meantime they have switched to FSC-certified stock, supporting sustainable forestry. The underlying ethos of Philip Kingsley is to create highly effective products, in a sustainable and ethical way.